Sunday, June 25, 2006

Clueless - 1995 - DVD

Sunday, June 25, 2006

I had an "overwhelming sense of ickiness" after watching The Break-Up this afternoon so I watched Clueless for the 88th time to help me stop "bugging." This movie might be best to see while you're "rollin' with the homies," but there didn't happen to be anyone around at such short notice, and it's not like I see my friends "sporadically" as it is, so this was a nice trip down memory lane by myself. Now I'm off to read my one "non-school book" for the week, though I'd rather see my virginity go "from technical to non-existent" before bed. Alas! As this Emma parody teaches us, "everywhere in L.A. takes twenty minutes," that is, like, not even close to the commute from here to Chicago, where the boyfriend resides. Maybe I'll ditch the book and have a "calorie fest" instead. "Whatever."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin