Monday, December 11, 2006

Merry Christmas and Happy Top 10 Season!

The end of the year is here and I've seen more movies than you can shake a stick at. Actually, it's only been about ten. Still, ten movies in roughly a week is a lot. Especially when you're prepping to head home for the holiday, and if your travels have been anything like mine it's more of an obstacle than a quick vacation. My flight home to Denver was cancelled due to the blizzard (my parents have 4' drifts outside their backdoor) and I ended up meeting 3 strangers from an ad on Craigslist.org Friday (12/22) morning, jumping in a rental car and driving through Illinois, Iowa, Nebraska, and finally Colorado to get home for the holidays. So I am little tired. But stuffed full of homemade truffles, cookies and wine, so I guess things turned out okay!

For the next few days I'll be updating this page with short notes on all the movies I've seen over the last couple of weeks. Normally, I would say to heck with it and just post a picture, but the last handful of movies have been utterly fantastic and I can't fall silent in their presence. The Top Ten of 2006 movie lists are due out this Friday, December 29th, and a mess of us from Termite Art, Tativille, and Fourteen Seconds will be participating. Crunch time is on to arrange my list of this year's greatest, so come back over the next week and see what I've been seeing, and find out what are the Best Movies of 2006. I get shivers from the excitement!

Finally, a shout-out to my new friends from the Craigslist Roadtrip---Merry Christmas to Schae, Trey, and Carol. And Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

Peace,
Pammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin