Thursday, July 16, 2009

Embellished

I have lots of new items made to post on my Etsy shop, but until I can nail down a time and model for the photo shoot I thought I would spend some time featuring some of my current favorite pieces on the shop! Please let me know your thoughts!

My cousin did a wonderful job showcasing my headbands! This feather band is great b/c its simple enough to wear to work or a casual outing while still remaining cute and unique.
This one is so Carrie Bradshaw, I just love it. Ringneck Pheasant Feathers totally make an elegant statement.
This is one of my favorite pieces I have. The pleats in the black ribbon work away from the hand sewn pearl cluster that sits just off center. It is subtly elegant, very girly, and so chic!

Do you guys have any awesome ideas for a headband you are just dying to wear but no one is making it?? Let me know!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin