Monday, September 14, 2009

This is now about a piece of sith.

This post is now dedicated to Kanye West, whom after last night’s events has emerged as one of the biggest pricks in the history of music. I have followed the douchebagness of West ever since his reign of arrogance started. However, I have never seen him stoop this low. As a matter of fact, I have never seen any sort of musical artist stoop this low. The last time such a prick move was handed in the music world was when Michael Jackson backstabbed Paul McCartney back in the 80s and bought all the Beatles music. My response to him stealing the microphone from Taylor Swift, announcing that she should not have won, and then walking away was this: “Are you kidding me?”

How does ANYONE in the music industry support this man? Why does anyone even follow his music, productions, and life in general? Well, I for one am sick of it. I am sick of everyone just letting him clown around, offend people, say stupid garbage, and also prowl around his racist ways. He must be reminded that there are indeed other people in this world and he must be reminded that he isn’t God.

From now on, I will protest his music. I will protest all his work. He’s rather overrated now, but until that prick can calm down and see the light, I refuse to even consider listening to any of his overplayed, overrated, arrogant, self-centered, hypocritical, repetitive, repulsive trash. If you want to join me in this banning of self-centered dog dung, that’s great. If you still forgive him (despite it being his fifth or sixth outburst at an awards ceremony) well, I applaud you for looking in the other direction and denying the filth within.

So, tell your friends, neighbors, brothers, sisters, parents, grandparents, cousins, aunts, uncles, dogs, cats, fleas, kids, grandkids, great-grandkids, and total strangers: Say NO to Kanye.

He must be stopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin