Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The bomb is not because of my Jewish blood: Yapto

The Jakarta Post, Wed, 03/23/2011

Head of the Pancasila Youth Organization Yapto Soerjosumarno brushed off the notion that he was sent a bomb in a book because of his Jewish ancestry.

“So what if I have Jewish blood? I cannot refuse the fate that I am of Jewish blood, but it has nothing to do with heritage. I am also a Muslim. There are Arabians who embrace Christianity and Buddhism. It's not something wrong. Me getting this book has nothing to do with Judaism. In fact, it was Ahmad Dhani who received a book with a Jew-related title,” he said on Wednesday in Jakarta as quoted by Tribunnews.com.

Yapto was referring to the musician who also received a bomb disguised as a book, titled “Yahudi Militan” or “Militant Jews”.

The book received by Yapto was titled Masih Adakah Keadilan dalam Pancasila (Is there Still Justice in Pancasila).

He said he was also wondering about the title of the book.

“I think my organization is in line with the nation's idea and aim against colonialists and as a citizen, I don't think it's wrong. Pemuda Pancasia [Pancasila Youth] does not stray from this country's ideology... I see a suspicious thing here. I am a nationalist, but why have I become a target for such matters?” Yapto said.

He added that he was also a Muslim who has “good ties with everyone.”


Related Article:

"The End of History" – Nov 20, 2010 (Kryon channeled by Lee Carroll)
(Subjects:Abraham, Isaac, Ishmael, Muhammad, Jesus, God, Jews, Arabs, EU, US, Israel, Iran, Russia, Africa, South America, Global Unity,..... etc.) (Text version)

"If an Arab and a Jew can look at one another and see the Akashic lineage and see the one family, there is hope. If they can see that their differences no longer require that they kill one another, then there is a beginning of a change in history. And that's what is happening now. All of humanity, no matter what the spiritual belief, has been guilty of falling into the historic trap of separating instead of unifying. Now it's starting to change. There's a shift happening."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin