Thursday, September 28, 2006

Peet to wed this weekend

Amanda Peet will reportedly wed her boyfriend and baby daddy David Benioff this weekend. The Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip spoke to David Letterman about telling her friends and family she's expecting. "I was a little nervous to break the news to everyone, but the thing that fascinates them the most, I think, is just - they've taken to calling me 'fatty,'" Peet said. "I think it's really funny. [Studio 60 creator] Aaron Sorkin is convinced I have a five year old in here or twins or something. All they do is call me fatty and whenever I'm not on set they're like, 'Check craft services - she's probably over stuffing herself again." Peet also told of her weekend wedding plans, saying, "It's a big week. I have been having recurring nightmares about not the ceremony, but the party. They're sort of adolescent fears of just being lame, of having a lame party."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin