Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Richie moves to avoid paparazzi

Nicole Richie is so sick of being hounded by the paparazzi that she has moved out of her Beverly Hills home in an attempt to escape them. "I've had to move because of the paparazzi that sit outside and follow me wherever I go," Richie says. "Luckily I'm not one of those people who needs to have their makeup done when I walk out of my house. I just try to hang out with my friends and do what I would normally do." The Simple Life star says she gets freaked out when photographers jump out of the bushes whenever she goes out. "The other night I was leaving a friend's house and they popped out of the bushes. I thought I was getting mugged. Imagine a man jumping out at you holding a black object."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin